- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes.
So, here’s the aesthetic I made! I’m quite happy with how it turned out, it includes thinks that I love like reading, travelling, art, French, the colour yellow, but also some quotes that I could relate too, and the top left picture looks a bit like my shadow and reminds me of my love of sunsets and taking shadow photography. I used a sort of yellow, pink, blue/green pastel theme as well because I have a soft spot for pastel colours. Also the rainbow flag represents my sexuality, which is obviously an important part of my personality.
So there we go, I hope you liked that. 🙂
I’m not going to nominate any specific people, but if you want to do this tag then consider yourself nomiated!