The awesome Dani from Life of Teen Girls created a tag – the five senses tag (incase you couldn’t tell from the title). I think this tag looks really cool and I can’t wait to give it a go so thank you Dani for making this and nominating me!
– Thank the person who nominated you
– For each of the five senses (or as many as you do) describe five of your favorite things having to do with that sense. AKA your five favorite smells, sounds, etc.
– Nominate five other people to do this tag
- Rolling waves that sparkle in the sunlight.
- Sunsets – I am addicted to sunsets, just look at my Instagram for proof!! (@em_is_lost99)
- Patterns. Not any inparticular, I just really like patterned things.
- New books that haven’t been opened.
- Watercolour paintings because they look so beautiful and remind me of the sea/water.
- Liquid sounds – words with ‘l’ sounds in them like lollipop and illustrous (if that’s how you spell it).
- Sea crashing on rocks or sand.
- The sound of acoustic guitars because it sounds so natural and pure.
- Birdsong in the morning (just not too early, I need my sleep!)
- The motorway – I find it really soothing for some reason.
- New books (I just like book, ok?)
- Freshly baked bread.
- Sun cream (don’t ask).
- Mango and papaya.
- Chocolate – obviously.
- Apple pie.
- Cornish pasties.
- Anything with pastry.
Things to feel:
- Sand at the beach.
- Smooth notebooks.
- Computer keyboards – I don’t know why, I just like the feel of the keys.
So that’s the end of the Five Senses Tag (booooo) but I do get to tag five awesome people to try it out themselves!!
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! 🙂