So yesterday the lovely and awesome Tea Lover Jess (I have just noticed – is your blog named after the Pink Floyd song Wish you were here?!😀😂Plus I listened to some Status Quo earlier and they are actually pretty good!;)) nominated me for the happiness tag!
Basically the whole idea of the tag is to talk about what makes you happy which I think is a lovely thing to do and something I need to spend more time doing. Seriously though there are soooo many things that make me happy so it’s going to be hard to narrow it down!
Plus if you have noticed my rather over-the-top emoji use in this post it’s because Diversion3000 showed me this website where you can use emoji’s on your laptop which is totally awesome so thank you!😀
So, here are the rules for the tag:
- List 5 things that make you happy
- List 5 songs that make you happy
- Nominate 5 people to do this tag
- If possible please smile while doing the tag too 😀
Right, let’s start with the 5 things that make me happy:
1. Blogging (obvs, plus the blogging community too because you are amazing and I love you all 😘)
2. Music 🎶 (playing instruments and listening to music).
3. Adventure/travelling/just generally being outdoors and exploring 🌄.
4. Reading – I could never live without books! 📚
5. Scouting ⚜ – I’ve been a Scout for half of my life now and Scouting literally makes me soooo happy, again I could never live without Scouting.
And then on to the 5 songs that make me happy (which is gonna be so difficult because there is so much amazing music in the world – how can I just choose five?!):
1. Greatest Day, Take That. – Take That were like the first proper band I got into and this song has so many good memories! (I found out the other day that I still remember all of the words to this song…😂)
2. Good Days Bad Days, Kaiser Chiefs. – This song is really upbeat and catchy and always puts me in a good mood, especially when I need motivating to tackle the mountain of school work I have to do!
3. Pacifier, Catfish and the Bottlemen. – I am absolutely obsessed with the intro to this song- the whole song in fact! I have only been listening to them for a few months but this was one of the first songs of their’s I listened to and after that I was hooked! I bought tickets to see them in the summer which I’m really looking forward too – I hope this song is on the set list!
4. My Love, Circa Waves. – At first I wasn’t really keen on this song but after buying (and constantly listening to) their vinyl it has become one of my favourites!
5. Lush Life, Zara Larsson. – A little different from the rest of my songs, I know, but as soon as I heard this song on the radio I fell in love with it. I don’t know why because I’m not that into pop music but this song is just so summer-y and I guess it reminds me of my friends too because it gets played in PE at school so often and idk I just have a lot of fun with my friends in PE I guess!
Now my five nominations do this tag (no pressure to do it though if you don’t want to!):
So, that’s it! There were so many things I could have added on to this though like sunsets, for example, because I honestly can’t resist taking photos of sunsets because they are just so beautiful!And this:And this:And…OK YOU CAN STOP NOW EM!!!
Seriously I just can’t though…😂
I found a load of photos from the Isle of Wight last year and there were so many beautiful sunset photo’s it would be criminal NOT to share!
Anyway, today has actually been a lovely sunny spring day and I actually ventured outside to do some homework which was nice! Tomorrow I’m meeting up with two sets of friends so it’s going to be pretty hectic and I don’t know how I’m gonna have time for revision but for once in my life I’m just gonna go with the flow and enjoy spending time with them (and there is pizza too so all will be fine)!
Bye for now! Hope you are all ok and smiling after reading this cheery post! 😂